Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 111

Ryan & his cousin, Aiden!

We had SUCH a good Christmas.  We slept til about 9:15.  Ryan tried apples for the first time in his cereal for breakfast, he loved it!  Steven, Rebecca, Aiden, & Rian came over to open presents.  I'm lucky to have my best friend as my sister in law.  I get to spend holidays with her and my favorite babies!  The kids opened presents.  Ryan got lots of new toys and clothes.  Dad made some delicious prime rib for dinner.  Yum!  Grandma & Grandpa came over for dinner.  My niece, Haley, came over in the early evening to open her gifts.  We spent the evening playing Yahtzee and chasing around babies.  Mom made some chocolate chip cookies.  

Such a good day for my baby's first Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment