Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 136


Wednesdays are early out days.  I get to spend a few more hours with Ryan than normal on work days.  Plus I didn't have to drive 15 minutes to get him because today was Tim's day off!  How nice for me.  We went on a walk.  He loves going for walk, & so do I as I feel like I'm burning some calories! ha.  We go for walks almost every day.  We went for 2 today.  He discovered that he is long enough to stretch his little legs and stick them on the stroller tray like this...



I took Ryan to the doctor to get the second half of his flu shot.  He is now 13lbs 4 oz and 25 1/4 long.  That's 12oz and 1 inch longer than he was at 6 months.  Which I am happy about.  He's still tiny though. I'm not concerned.  He does everything a 7 month old baby is supposed to do.  & he's just so sweet.

Tomorrow Auntie Kim is coming over to play with Ryan all day while Tim & I work.  He's pretty excited about that.  He's sleeping next to me so I'm going to scoop him up and lay him in his crib.

1 comment:

  1. I love going on walks, i cant wait until it warms up here in CO so I can start walking again!

    ReplyDelete