Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 149


August 2007- day I met her :)

August 2007

September 2008


April 2009


June 2009

December 2009


June 2010


Jan 2011


This is my other baby.  Elyse Ariana.  I don't have as much pictures of her because she lives in Chicago. We don't get pictures throughout the year, so we only have what we take when she's here.  She is the third love of my life. 

Likes: Disney channel, singing, Joe's Crab Shack, the library, Pump It Up, snuggling with Daddy, playing with Ryan, going to the park, littlest pet shop, writing notes in her notebook, reading books, being crafty, drawing, fashion design, animals, pretzels, eating ice, staying up late, flip flops, gymnastics, being outside, dolls, moxie girls, pasta, lime green, peace signs.

Dislikes: having wet hair, taking baths, brushing her hair, most meat, shirts that are too big or too small- must fit just right, not having her shoelaces tight enough, being late, nonfiction stories, ketchup.


1 comment:

  1. Wow the picture from June 2009-December 2009 is when she looks so grown up, from a baby to a big girl! I haven't seen her since I was pregnant with Aiden, geez!

    ReplyDelete