Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 157


Tim, Ryan, & I went to the mall tonight to try and find Ryan something to wear for Valentine's Day pictures.  We found a cute little outfit, but could not find nice dress shoes!  We had his feet measured at Dillards and he is a size 1.  The smallest cute dress shoes we could find were a size 3.  Boo.  They have the cutest little Nikes at Dillards- I want to go back and get them for Ryan!

After the mall, we went to Target to get Ryan some sunglasses.  On the way home I let Ryan play with his food container.  Well, he fell asleep with it.  When Tim brought him into the house, we both laughed at him because he was still sleeping & still holding onto the container.  I took it away before I took him out of his seat.


& we laughed even more because his arm was still up like he was holding onto something. haha.  So cute.

Tim is going to take Ryan's Valentine pictures tomorrow!  I can't wait to see how they turn out & I'll share them tomorrow night.

PS.  Love Wednesdays- took over an hour nap with my baby today :)

2 comments:

  1. You're such a teacher! I think you typed 'class' instead of 'house'. :) Those pictures are sooo funny. I love him! His feet are tiny! Ri's are little but fat so I already have to buy her size 5- GEEZ! I can't wait to see his pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just re-reading it before I read your comment and saw class! hahaha. I laughed at myself. 5 is big! I love her little baby feet.

    ReplyDelete