Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 162


I think everything Ryan does is the cutest thing ever.  We were going to a walk today and I loved the way he just had his hands resting on his legs.

I had a good Valentine's Day.  If you ever don't feel loved and appreciated, you need to be an elementary school teacher on Valentine's Day.  Little kids are just so sweet.  Not to mention I got lots and lots of chocolate.  Yum.  I love chocolate and sweets!  We had our class Valentine's party at 2:00 this afternoon, and Tim showed up with Bubba.  Made my whole day that much better.  Bubby & Daddy showed up with my Valentine's day presents.  My kids love Ryan!  He gets so much attention and two of my girls brought a little Valentine card for him, it was cute.  

After work today, we attempted Valentine pictures.  However, Ryan was everywhere.  He did not want to sit up, he kept trying to lay down and roll over.  He would not stay still!  & after like 10 minutes he started getting crabby.  We might have to attempt Valentine pictures a day late, or maybe even 2 days late.  

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment