Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 165


Diapers!

When I was pregnant, I started getting anxiety towards the end.  Wondering how I would be able to provide for this new baby and buy him everything he needs.  I would count his clothes to make sure he had enough.  Which he had WAY more than enough.  I was always buying diapers and wipes.  The whole top shelf of his closet was filled with diapers when I brought him home.  This is all I have left now.  This is about half of his closet.  The Bed Bath & Beyond bag are also size 2s.  They are rolled up because they are the diapers my mom used to make a diaper cake for my baby shower.  Even though he still has a lot left, I feel like he doesn't since he used to have so much more.

You can even see all the hangers in his closet.  Again, only half the closet.  He has his newborn & 0-3 all folded neatly put into a tub.  His 3-6 are still in his dresser as that is the size he is in.  His 6-9 & 12m, some 18m and even 24m/2T are what is hanging in the closet. 

I loove shopping for Ryan.  I actually just got off Children's Place website (favorite baby clothing strore!)

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. I don't think I ever even had that many diapers at one time. That's awesome, Rebecca! Seriously, my mouth dropped when I saw this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor kids never grew out of size 3 diapers. lol. I'm pretty sure if Bek still wore diapers she'd still be in that size! I've been thinkin' about you and wondering how Ryan's appointmenet went the other day....

    ReplyDelete