Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 171


I am totally cheating today.  I didn't take any pictures.  Tim & I have 4 memory cards, 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, and 8gb.  They are all full.  We both don't delete pictures off of them either.  Well, I'll delete some of them but not pictures of Elyse and Ryan.  Sooo-- We need new memory cards!  Maybe I'll put that on my to-do list for tomorrow.

So Instead, I am posting a picture from almost a year ago.  This was taken on Feb 25, I was 24w1d pregnant.  I miss my baby belly.  I have been missing it a lot lately.  I want another baby, sometime.

Tim stayed home with Ryan today.  Wednesday is early out day, I got home at noon.  I took Ryan to the doctor.  He is getting big and is still perfect.  I took him to Target to get him some new socks.  We went grocery shopping and I bought lots of stuff to drink, we only had milk.  Came home, played, ate dinner, played, bath, and bed.  Not too exciting, but I love the life I live with my boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment