Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 178


I just checked on Ryan and this is what he looked like.  He has a lot of junk in his crib!  I need to take some of it out.  Ryan has insulation in his window so it's always dark. Tim said that when he got Ryan out of the crib this morning, he was playing with his football, in the pitch dark.

At naptime- I laid Ryan in his crib.  & All I heard for at least half an hour was his v-tech toy.  The one right next to him.  I have all the songs memorized.  He played with it forever, after a half hour+ he started crying so I took him out.  He decided not to take a nap today.  He did take a small one in the car today.

We did some more shopping.  I can't help myself when it comes to baby clothes for Ryan.  I tried uploading this picture 3 different times and it keeps coming out sideways!  ugh.  The green shirt with the plaid pants is his St. Patricks Day outfit, I actually bought that last weekend.  & The white polo with the plaid shorts is what I'm thinking he might wear on Easter.


I'll try and fix the picture later.--- Fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment