Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 193



Ryan's first St. Patrick's Day!  We celebrated by wearing green!  & going to the doctor for his 9 month check up.  My little peanut is 14lbs 13 oz and 25 7/8 inches long.  He still isn't on the charts.  His head is measuring 44cm which is 10-25 percentile.  He has a nice big brain!  He's still so little, but he's so so perfect and still healthy!  Dr. Radomsky said to start feeding him more foods now.  I was feeding him 3 meals a day but went down to 2 because he wasn't drinking as milk as he should have been.  So we went down to 2 meals a day so he would drink more milk.  Now we're good to start up 3 meals a day.  Which we did today.  It puts us on even more of a schedule.  I gave him some lunch and let him snack on a little of mine too.  Meal time is so fun (as is every other time too, haha.)  I've been giving Ryan puffs to play with at dinner time.  He fed himself his first one tonight.  We got so excited!

After his doctor's appointment, Ryan had gym class!  I signed him up for a free trial class at The Little Gym.  It was so fun!  Lots of other little babies crawling around.  Our friend's Shana & Brody invited us.  I used to work with her and she got pregnant after me & had her baby 4 weeks after Ryan was born.  Ryan loved the class and it was fun for me to watch him play.  It's too bad the classes run during time I would normally be at work.  No work today due to Spring Break.


After bath is always playtime.  Ryan loves to play with all the toys in his room.


After playtime is always bottle and snuggling with Mommy.  I have been taking lots of pictures of Ryan drinking his bottle before we snuggle.  I was taking pictures of him and then he pulled his blanket, Bluey, over his head!  Maybe he was playing, maybe he was saying "No more pictures mom!"

I'm going to add this picture of Ryan in his St. Patrick's Day outfit.  It was really taken yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment