Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 202



Ryan & I woke up early this morning.  We went to Frys to buy some groceries.  Then we went to The Children's Place to buy 2 new shirts, a pair of shorts, and a pair of jammies.  I know I've said it lots before- but I love that store!  Then we came home and played all day with Daddy.

We had a 5:30 double date at Claim Jumper with Auntie Kim!  Ryan was good the whole time, like always.  Tim & I split some pretzels and a french dip sandwich.  Yuuuum.  Ryan was so excited to play with his Auntie!  He missed her.




After we came home, it was bath time for Ryan.  Tim and I played with Ryan in his room for an hour past his bedtime.  Oops.  He was just so cute last night.  He climbed up onto his bouncer!  First time climbing up onto anything, besides Lukie & mommy's legs!  He is just getting so big.  I cried watching him play because he makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment