Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 221


Today Ryan was climbing up onto everything.  First he climbed up onto the coffee table and was just laying on the bottom part of it.  Then he was crawling over to the ottoman thing for my rocker and was climbing onto that.  Then he climbed up onto the couch to stand up!  He has never pulled himself up onto the couch.  He has never even been interested in crawling over to the couch.  He is such a big boy.  I put the camera lens cap on the other end of the couch and slowly but surely, he was moving his little feet and hands to walk down there to grab that.

Ryan is at the point where he wears his diaper half the time when he is eating his dinner.  He gets so messy.  He wants to feed himself and flops his arms all over getting food everywhere.  Today when I was giving him a bath he had food in his neck creases and on the back of his neck and in his hair.  When I finally put him in the tub and rinsed him off there were food particles floating in the tub.  Gross.


Before bed, I was brushing Ryan's teeth with his little rubber tooth brush.  He wanted to play with it, so I let him and he was chewing on it.  I took it away and he wasn't happy...


Gave it back, and he started chewing away.


Missing on sissy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you're finally experiencing the messiness haha! There's always food floating around the tub, I feel bad for Aiden. And Rian looks exactly like that when I take her toothbrush away- brat!

    ReplyDelete