Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 227


Playing under the kitchen table.


Getting into his toy box.  My favorite little toes.

Today was my last day of work! Kind of.  Thur-Mon is Easter break.  & I'm taking off Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week to spend time with Elyse.  I only work on Wednesdays for 3 hours, so I'll just go to work instead of make sub plans!

Ryan had a doctor appointment today at 1:30.  He is 16 lbs 7 oz!  He has gained 1 lbs 10 oz in the past 5 weeks!  Geez. He is 26 3/8 inches long and his head was 44 1/2 cm.  He's getting big!  Right when I layed him on the scale he started screaming.  He was so wiggly, he rolled over and started crawling.  It's not so fun to see him cry.  Ryan never cries.  Well- barely ever, unless he lands on his face when he's standing up or something.  He just is not a fan of the scale at the doctors.  I picked him up after she weighed him and he stopped crying. 

We left the doctors to go to Baby Time at the library, but my car wouldn't start!  Boo.  So we had to call Tim & by the time he got there and jumped my car, it was already 2:15 and we wouldn't have made it in time.  I've missed the past 3 weeks.  Ryan and I both really like going.  Plus, I love talking to other mommies.  So instead of Baby Time, we went to Frys to grocery shop and pick up some of Elyse's favorite snacks.  Can't wait to see her on Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment