Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 230


Learning the story of Jesus.



Easter egg hunt.


Mommy, Sissy, & Bubby.

We had a good day.  After breakfast we went to an Easter egg hunt at a church that is right down the street from our house.  They have had the sign up for a month, and I've been looking forward to it ever since.  The egg hunt was fun, free otter pops and popcorn.  There were jumping castles, which we didn't stay for, but we did go down the big slide!

When we got back to our house, my grandparents and parents had just gotten into town.  They came to spend the weekened with us.  Love them so much.  Happy they drove the 4 hours to come spend time with my family <3  Bubby had to take a nap.  My mom, Grandma, and I worked on Ryan's birthday banner.  I've been planning his birthday for 2 months now!  I told my mom my idea for Ryan's birthday banner- she went out and bought the materials and has been making it, so I was happy to help her this weekend.  We got [almost] all the pieces cut out.  I can't wait to see it when it's finally done!

We had lunch at Sweet Tomatos & Tim's mom met us there.  Gave Ryan some macaroni noodles, which he didn't care for.  But Elyse loved the macaroni & cheese.  Of course.  We went to Tim's mom's house to dye eggs.  Came home a little late and had a very cranky baby, who had lots of trouble falling asleep.  I had to snuggle him for a little while.

Elyse laid in bed with me before bed and we read books together.  Makes me so happy.  2 years ago when she came out for the summer, we spent so many nights together laying in bed & reading books, waiting for Tim to come home. 

I love my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment