Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 245


I look lumpy here!  I don't think I looked lumpy that day. haha.


Wanting to watch the ducks.






Please excuse all of my squinty eyes.  It was bright!

Happy Mother's Day to me :)  & To all the wonderful mothers out there, especially my own!  I have an amazing mother.  She is sweet and thoughful.  She listens, she understands, she doesn't judge.  She makes me laugh.  She tells good stories.  She took care of me, as well as 3 older brothers.  She had a kid in the house for for 32 years, starting with my brother Mike, Chris, Steven, and finally me.  Her whole life, she has put her 4 children before herself.  She has walked right beside me in life for 26 years.  Ryan is so lucky to call her Grandma.

Ryan woke up at 6:45 am on Mother's Day!  I guess he was so excited.  We went for a walk, played, went shopping, and then went on a picnic at the park.  We layed around on our blanket for a long time, watched the birds walk by and eat our popcorn.  We stood by the lake and watched the fish and turtles swim by.  I hope to go on a lot more picnics this year.

We ended our day at Tim's sister's house for dinner, spending time with Tim's mom.  Another amazing woman.  How did we get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment