Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 248


This color is all off too!  Boo.  I made Tim change the settings on the camera after I took this picture.

Got home from work today at 1.  Fed Ryan some steamed carrots for lunch, which he loved!  Yay.  Made lunch for myself.  I took Ryan to babytime at the library.  So fun.  Today was our fifth time going.  Usually Ryan is so shy and stays right by me.  Today he was crawling all over the place playing!  He's breaking out of his shell. 

The reason I took the picture above, is because Ryan loves cars.  He was playing with one when I gave him his snack.  He set his car onto his bumbo tray!  Made me laugh.  He held onto that the whole car ride to babytime and even had it there too. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your last two posts! I have a picture of Aiden wearing the stripped outfit when he started to get really into cars. I think he was about 11 months old too!

    ReplyDelete