Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 262



Okay, so I totally stole this picture online.  If you're from Yuma, you know exactly which restaurant this picture came from.

Today was the last day of school.  Always a little bittersweet.  These are kids that you work with all year, to get them ready for the next grade.  Yes, little kids can drive you nuts.  But inside of their crazy little bodies, they are human beings just like everyone else.  Sweet little human beings who make you laugh, who love you unconditionally, who are so excited to see you every morning and greet you with a big smile and a hug.  Sweet little people that can't wait until Monday morning to tell you how they spent their weekend, who want hugs when they are sad, and look to you for comfort.  It's always a little sad to say good bye when they have become such a big part of your everyday life.

On the flip side, it means 10 weeks of vacation.  10 weeks of staying home with the most beautiful, perfect little baby boy.  10 weeks to recoop and prepare for the upcoming school year.  & Summer means our little girl gets to visit for 5 weeks.

I really do have the best job in the world.


We're heading to Yuma tonight.  I can't wait to eat Chile Pepper.  I haven't had it since the week I had Ryan.  It was the first thing I ate in the hospital after he was born.  They were giving my baby a bath and all I could think about was that delicious burrito waiting for me.  Too bad for me because it ended up in the trash can about 5 minutes after I inhaled it.

Can't wait to see my parents, and my sister in law and her babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment