Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 298


This morning we had a 9am doctor appointment to get the first look at our new baby!  I love that I had to wake Ryan up at 8:45 am in order to go.  He rubbed his eyes and did not open them the whole time I changed his diaper.  He loves to sleep.  Just like mommy.

It was so special to have Ryan and Elyse there with Tim & I.  Last time I laid on the bed, we were looking up at Ryan on the screen.  He spent most of the time just bouncing around.  This baby was not as wild as Ryan.  However, it was just as perfect with the cutest little fingers and feet.  Today I fell in love all over again.

We are so excited for the new baby who will be arriving early in January.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Wow! A family of 5! How exciting! Congratulations to everyone! <3

    ReplyDelete