Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 332


Today is my last day of summer.  =(  I'll miss lots of things about not working.  I'll miss this beautiful, perfect baby boy and spending all day with him.  I'll miss eating breakfast with him in the morning & watching Netflix.  I'll miss waking up to him on the monitor.  I'll miss seeing his sleepy face and wanting Mommy to hold him.  The list can go on all day.  I was calculating today.  Teachers work 180 days a year.  That's like 16 weeks off a year.  How can you not love a job that gives you 16 weeks off a year.  Sure- you're job may pay you more, but my job gives me a lot more time with my baby :)  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I have the best job there is & the best baby at home.  Pretty pefect if you ask me!


Today I am 4 months pregnant.  To celebrate- we went down to the lab to get my bloodwork done.  Yuck!  Tim & Ryan came with me so I didn't have to go by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment