Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ryan's first weekend at home.

We brought Ryan home from the hospital on Friday, June 18, 2010.  The first thing we did, was show Ryan his room!  We had worked on since February before he was born and he had everything he needed.




That evening, everyone came over for some sandwiches.  Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Tim's parents, Caitlyn & Tom.

Now it was time for Ryan's first night at home!  It was actually pretty rough.  Ryan has always been such a good sleeper- just like mommy, but his first night, he wasn't!  Tim & I always said we wouldn't sleep with our baby.  That went out the window our first night home.  In the middle of the night, Ryan started crying, I fed him but he still cried so we slept with him in our bed.


Ryan's first Father's Day & Tim's first with his baby boy!

Great Grandma & Grandpa were so excited!





Something silly, I remember that Ryan had his first spit up today! My Grandpa was holding him and I had to get the camera and take a picture before we wiped him up.

Ryan's first walk.  It was hot out!  But Elyse, mom, and I really wanted to try out the new stroller.

& Lastly, Ryan's first bath.  I was scared to give him a bath so I made my mom do it while we all crammed into the bathroom.  It was mom, me, Tim, Elyse, Kylie, and Ryan.  & Of course, Elyse wanted to comb his hair again.  She loves to comb his hair.







I started this blog at the end of August, 2.5m after Ryan was born.  I want to start sharing his first 2.5m with you guys.  Hope nobody minds all the posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment