Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 114


Ryan playing with blocks.  They were a Christmas present from Peyton & Auntie Loni!


Grandma called today.  She wanted to know if Ryan wanted to come over and play.  So we went over there for a few hours so he could play with Grandma and Grandpa.

Ryan was a good boy today.  We spent the morning snuggling in bed.  He had a dr's appointment this morning at 10:30- 12lbs 14 oz.  I take him back next week on Wednesday to check his measurements.  We went and walked around Target and looked at all the clearance items.  We spent time with Grandma & Grandpa.  We played and played and played.  He is such a sweet baby.  I know I say that all the time, but he really is.  He fell asleep at about 7:30.  I cleaned his room when he fell asleep.  I had to organize his clothes.  He has a lot of clothes- all the way up to 2T!  I put all his newborn and 0-3m clothes in a storage bin that I had recently bought.

I can't wait to play all day tomorrow.  I only have 5 more days of Winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment