Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 115




Ryan & I had the perfect day today.  He woke up at about 8am.  Earlier than normal, but he also went to bed earlier than normal too.  I love picking him up out of his crib in the mornings.  He is just full of smiles and coos.  I brought him back to our bed where I nursed him.  & then we just snuggled for about 15 minutes.  He doesn't usually like to snuggle so much.  He's more of a "Get up mom, let's go play" type of baby.  But he laid in bed with us and just snuggled.  When I got out of bed for a minute, he just stared at Daddy.

We went on a couple of walks this morning.  I wanted to take him because the chance of rain was 100% and I wanted to take him outside before it was raining.  It was cold and I bundled him up in the blanket his grandma made him.  It always makes me smile when his little fingers and toes pop through. 


We played a lot today.  We played with blocks and shapes and rattles and stuffed animals.  He was just so perfect today.  He didn't really cry about anything.  He ate his breakfast.  He didn't fuss when it was time to eat, I just knew when it was time to eat and fed him.  He did cry when I laid him down to take a nap.  I kept him in his crib for about 20-30 minutes.  He didn't fall asleep so I took him out and snuggled him and he fell asleep.

We watched some 16 & Pregnant, one of Ryan's favorite shows. Ha.  He started getting a little cranky so I laid him on me and nursed him and he just fell asleep on my chest.  He slept for about 45 minutes.  He hasn't slept on me since he was a little baby.  I loved it.  Sometimes I miss his super snuggly days, but now that he is older and does things, he is so much fun.  I love watching him play and roll around on the floor.


I only have 4 more days at home with him, and it's making me sad.

Tonight for dinner I fed him 2 different things.  Bananas and homemade pears!  Yum!  He loved them both.  I'm going to start him on peas next.  Except, I don't want to because peas are disgusting.  Yuck.

He was just absolutely perfect today and I hope tomorrow is the same as today was.

No comments:

Post a Comment