Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 134


This picture is so old.  It was taken in February 2007.  Tim & I had known each other for 2 weeks.  This picture ALWAYS makes me smile.  I have it in a frame in our bedroom.

It was the day of my College of Education interview.  I was so nervous.  The weekend before, Tim had helped me pick out my outfit at New York & Co.  I was in my Children's Literature class, and had to leave early to make it to my interview on time.  My heart was racing on the walk to the building, and up the stairs, and even waiting for my turn to be called.  However, I calmed down when I was actually in the interviewing process.  I started out with about 3 other people.  We had a list of about 10 things that we had to put in order of "How important is this in your classroom..."  After that I went into a room with 2 COE professors that asked me a million questions and it all just came so naturally.

I was so excited with how the interview went, that I left school for the day.  I drove over to Digitell in the mall(where Tim worked) to tell him how great the interview went.  Walking through the mall, I found a little Spiderman toy on the floor.  Tim & I actually kept that toy for the longest time.  He sat on Tim's gear shirfter thing on car rides & he would get buckled in the seatbelt when I wasn't in the car.  It's the little things.

We left the mall to go to a different Digitell store.  We hung out there for a while.  We laid in the back on the floor & that's where the picture was taken.  That's why this picture makes me so happy.  We were laying on the floor for such a long time and just talking and laughing.  Tim has ALWAYS been able to make me laugh.

We ended up ordering pizza and playing poker.  The first and only time I've played poker.

We left the store & Tim came over for a sleep over.  I remember that day so perfectly.  I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment