Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 173

I'm a lucky Momma, with 2 handsome boys.

There is a carnival at my school this weekend for Rodeo Break.  After I gave Ryan a bath, we all walked to my school.  It's about a 5 minute walk.  It's RIGHT next door.  Miss Maria (a Title One teacher) watched Ryan for a little while so Tim and I could go on a few rides.  We went on 3.  Rides are SO much different now that we're older.  They were so fun, but I wanted to throw up afterwards.  Miss Maria took Ryan on his first carnival ride!  They went on a train, I was totally one of those moms that waved at my child every time he went by me.  He's so cute.  It was nice hanging out with Tim.  This was my first time giving Ryan up for a little while, besides work.  Ryan has gone wherever I go since he's been born.

After the carnival we stopped by Redbox and picked up The Back Up Plan.  I thought it was soo cute!  Makes me miss my baby belly even more than I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment