Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 174


Ryan slept in til 10 this morning!  I have not slept in that late since before he was born!  It was crazy.  I woke up and was wondering if he was still breathing.  Because we were at the carnival last night, Ryan stayed up an hour and a half past his bedtime.  Surprisingly, he was still good and not cranky at all.  We came home, he ate, and I put him to bed and he fell asleep.  He also woke up twice in the middle of the night last night, which he never does.  Tim woke up first and brought him to me both times.  I nursed him and he fell asleep quickly and I put him back into his crib.  & then he slept til 10.

I had a huge list of stuff I wanted to do this weekend.  Okay, it probably wasn't so "huge" but it felt like it.  I needed to:
-Fill up my gas tank at QT before the price of gas went up any higher
-Get a few groceries that I forgot about when we went grocery shopping last weekend
-Buy Ryan a big boy car seat (go to BRU to make sure it fits in my car first!)
-Look up plane tickets for Elyse's Easter visit.
-Eat Subway since I've been craving it for days
-Get some new black eye liner
-Buy myself some Summer tank tops
-Vacuum the house
-Buy Ryan a hamper
-Pay bills
-Laundry + dishes

Yeah- it wasn't as long as it seemed when I had to run to a bunch of different places.  However, everything is done!  && I am so excited about Ryan's new car seat!  We got him the Graco Myride 65- same as my best friend, Rebecca's.  Happy that he can sit rear facing until 40lbs.  I'm not sure if I want Ryan sitting in it yet.  He technically can, but he still falls asleep in his infant seat and it's easier to just carry the seat.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment