Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 175

This picture is funny.  But it's the only one I have!

(Almost) every weekend, Tim & I nap when Ryan naps.  I laid Ryan down at 11:45am for his nap.  Tim & I fell asleep at noon.   We both woke up at 2 and Ryan was STILL sleeping.  His naps aren't usually over 2 hours.  I freaked out and made Tim go wake him up.  I always jump to the conclusion that something is wrong when he naps over 2 hours.

After we woke up, we got dressed and went to the Rodeo.  We were really late.  They didn't make us pay since there was only about 45 minutes left.  We got there just in time for the barrell races and some bull riding.  Ryan loved the animals.  In the picture above, we were sitting there watching the bulls.  My pink sleeves are wrapped around Ryan.  It was pretty cold.

It was fun & next year we have to make sure to get there early to watch the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment