Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 189


Today was the first time Tim & I decided to go on a date without the baby.  The first time in 9 months.  I'm not a fan of leaving Ryan & would rather spend the whole day playing with him and Tim instead.  But Tim loves movies and we haven't been to one since Ryan was 9 days old.  We took him with us to see Toy Story 3!  So, as we got ready, Ryan stared at himself in the mirror.  He had a good ol time.  Tim took the mirror off the wall in the middle of the night.  It hangs above our bed but I think he's worried it might fall on our heads.

We dropped Ryan off at Grandma Rios's house and went to the movies!  We saw "Battle: LA" and ate waaay too much popcorn!  My tummy started hurting from all the popcorn.


My baby <3


Ryan loves bathtime.  As do I.  But it still makes me a little sad that bedtime is coming near.  I wish I could keep him up longer to play!


Before bed I packed up [most of] Ryan's 3-6m clothes and put them away.  Took out his 6-9m clothes and put them in his dresser.  He has been in 3-6 since he was 4 months old, so he's finally getting bigger.  At least we got a lot of use out of them!  But the clothes bin is getting full and I need another one now.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your stuff because I feel like you are exactly two steps ahead of me! We haven't been out on our own yet either, and I am honestly dreading it! I like my little side kick! I think its funny that Reese and Ryan both fit into their 3-6 month clothes at 4 months too! Keep it coming, this way I know what to expect! :)

    ReplyDelete