Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 213

"Stop taking pictures & let me eat."

Today was a good day.  I went to bed last night at 8:30 and slept until 6:33 this morning so I jumped right out of bed when my alarm went off.  We had half day at school today.  Love Wednesdays!  After work we had a baby shower for a co worker, Patty.  She is having her baby boy on Monday at noon.  Felt a little sad about today being her last day, as she is the person I am closest to at work & I won't be able to see her every morning when I go to work anymore.  But so so excited for her brand new baby boy to make his grand entrance!

Came home & Tim was taking Ryan on a walk <3  Kissed my boys and then left to meet Patty for pedicures.  It is VERY hard for me to spend money on myself.  Last time I had a pedicure was when I first got pregnant, and I had a gift card.  It was a little weird leaving Tim w/ Ryan to go somewhere besides work.  I ALWAYS take Ryan with me, everywhere.  But it was so nice to get some girl time in and get pretty toe nails out of it.

Came home and drug the boys shopping with me.  We went to Target.  Got Ryan two pairs of pajamas and myself a black dress.  It's beena long time since I have gotten a dress for myself.  I'm excited to wear it!  Then we went to Ross, got Ryan an outfit & a pair of pajamas and a shirt for myself.

Fed Ryan some dinner, gave him a bath, play time and snuggles & layed him in his crib at 7:45.  Watched the Teen Mom 2 Reunion Special w/ Dr. Drew.  Now it's after 10 & I'm tired!  Good night!

1 comment: