Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 214


Ryan at 22 days old.

9 months later.  (Tomorrow will be 9 months exactly.)

I have loved Ryan's bouncer.  When he was brand new, I used to put him in his bouncer and set it in the bathroom when I needed to shower.  It was so easy for me to peek at him.  Most of the time, he was sleeping.  As he got older, he would sit in his bouncer and watch me get ready for the day.  Then he started flinging his arms around and would make the little toys move.  He'd get older and learned that if he pulled on the middle toy it would make noise.  Tim & I used to get SO excited whenever we heard the music that it played.  Hard to believe that he was already pulling on toys and making them work.

When I first went back to work, I would have Tim pack Ryan's bouncer to take it with him to the baby sitter.

& Now that he is big enough, it was the first thing Ryan ever pulled himself to stand on.



I don't know if I've ever mentioned in here, but some of you may not know that I teach second grade.  & I just wanted to mention that I have the best job in the world.  My kids are SO fun.  We have been having a lot of fun this week and then have been so well behaved.  I brought bubbles to school on Monday and passed some of them out to a few of them as a treat that they earned.  We took out bubbles out to recess and blew them as the other kids just ran around popping them.  I love the smiles on their faces as they run around looking for bubbles.  I wish I got that excited over bubbles.  How simple their little lives are and it's the small things that make them so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment