Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 285

My babies a year ago today!

Elyse came to work with me today.  We were taking a field trip to Pump It Up & she wanted to come along.  We got home at 5.  Picked up the downstairs a little bit, went to Subway, and then went to Grandma's house to pick up Ryan.  Tim had dropped him off because it was his job to clean the house since Elyse & I were gone all day.  We had to run to Target to get Ryan a birthday card, Party City to get some birthday decorations, Joann Fabrics to get some stuff to decorate Ryan's high chair for his party, and lasty Fry's to buy all the food for his party!  Exhausting.  Plus I wasn't feeling well, so that didn't help. 

We came home, Tim made salsa and chicken for the enchiladas and I passed out early.  Ryan's first birthday party is tomorrow and we're all so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment