Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 330

Tonight, Tim & I were laying in bed for a while when I realized I didn't take a picture today!  So I asked him to go into Ryan's room & take a picture of him.  I told him he had to hurry up because it was already 11:52 and he only had 8 minutes left.  He thinks I'm crazy.  He opens the door and snaps a picture of Ryan.  Ryan just happens to be awake- holding onto the side of his crib!  What a weirdo.  He's supposed to be sleeping.  Maybe this is why he sleeps in every morning.  He's too busy waking up in the middle of the night to play.


After the picture was taken, Ryan started crying.  I picked up my baby and snuggled him for a minute to calm down, then laid him back into his crib to fall asleep.


Ignore my rats' nest.  I was in bed!

Does anyone notice how I post date almost every single entry?  It's hard to write in this thing every single day!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I've woken up the kids a few times on purpose to see what silly things they'll do, so funny! Also afterwards I get to rock them back to sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete