Thursday, November 3, 2011

7 months


30w4d

I am SEVEN months pregnant today!  Only 66 more days until my due date.  This pregnancy is just flying by.  I can't believe I'll have two little boys in about 2 months.  That's just crazy to me.  My belly is getting bigger by the day.  It doesn't help that I ate my whole birthday cake by myself, plus now I have Halloween candy!  Yikes!  Oh well- the little one loves the junk food and so does momma :)  With Ryan, I ate a lot of cereal- with this one I am still eating a lot of cereal.  I also eat a lot of cereal not pregnant so that doesn't mean anything. 

When I was pregnant with Ryan, a QT had just opened up and they gave away a bunch of free cups that you could refill for free for 90 days after opening.  I was at that place pretty much every day.  Sometimes I was there 3 times a day!  I was constantly filling up my cup with the black cherry smoothies they had.  I started going before work, during lunch, and even after work.  If I had to run errands I was stopping there before I went somewhere and when I went home.  Tim was bringing me home some from work, I just couldn't get enough of those things.  I don't really have any cravings with this little guy.  I did ONCE, I was really wanting cookie dough and peanuts.  Weird.  That night Tim and I stayed up late watching 24 on the couch and he went to buy me peanuts and ingredients for cookie dough.  Sounds gross together to me now, but it sure was good at the time.

It's so hard to believe I only have 66 days left until my due date.  I'm nervous to have two little babies.  Life with Ryan is so easy and predictable.  I can tell you what we're doing at every time of the day.  Ryan is, and always has been, such a good baby/toddler.  I'm looking forward to Ryan seeing #2 for the first time, even though he probably won't even care.  Being pregnant when my baby is only 16 months old brings a lot of emotions.  I am so so excited to be blessed with another baby, but I'm also nervous.  Everyone has told me that you love the second as much as you love the first, I know that's true, it just doesn't even seem possible at this point.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 3:30- can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat!


Here I am pregnant with Ryan, 30w3d.  Only 1 day off from what I am today with #2.  I was a bridesmaid in my friend Jennifer's wedding.  My dress barely fit my belly!

& now more pictures of Ryan.  I post a lot of pictures with him but I want to remember everything. 



Playing in the kitchen while momma makes tacos.



Reading books before bed, just like mommy does!  I still love watching him point to the pictures, it makes me smile.



I took Ryan to the park and all he wanted to do was push around his stroller.




What is it with toddlers and their food.  Everytime I looked at Ryan last night, he had more and more mac & cheese in his hair.  When I put him in the tub I picked the pieces out of his hair and do you know how many I picked out?  13!





Ryan gets excited every time I do laundry.  He's always running over to the dryer and pulling stuff out and putting it back in.  He especially loves when I do HIS laundry and he gets to help me fold it (or play in it.)  He does this every time.



Then he started piling clothes up on this exercize ball.  He was so patient and determined to get them all to stay on top of the ball.

I know this post is already long, but I'll leave you guys with this video taken by Grandma.  It made me smile when she sent it to me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I like that video. Rian is getting messier with age when she eats- piggie! She likes to help me with laundry too, she hands me each piece of clothing to fold and gets mad if I'm not fast enough for her.

    ReplyDelete