Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Diaper Showers

As I was saying in my last post, my mom had a surprise diaper shower for me!!  It was totally unexpected which makes it even better.  When I got home everyone was already there.  The first thing we did was make scrapbook pages.  Which I recommend for every baby shower.  I love to scrapbook, and it's so nice to have a bunch of personalized pages already made for you, especially from people who love your baby.


My mom made a diaper cake.  She also made me one for my shower with Ryan.  I think they are so pretty.  I didn't take Ryan's apart for a few weeks.  I don't think I'll take this one apart just yet either.



This is Ryan's diaper cake.  My mom also makes flowers out of washcloths.  Aren't they cute?  The baby's colors are aqua and mint so she matched up the washcloths with th colors.  I love them!



Opening some presents- mostly diapers.  You can never have enough diapers!



Who doesn't love cake?  Yum.



Today at work, they had another diaper shower for me.  Sometimes being pregnant can be so overwhelming.  People are SO nice.  Being pregnant with Ryan and now this baby, people are just so sweet and giving.  I am so grateful and so SO blessed for everything that people have done for us.  #2 is due in 39 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment