Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Elyse & Christmas :)

On Friday afternoon, Ryan and Elyse got a package from Peyton!  Ryan woke up from his nap super grumpy so I thought opening a few presents would make him happy.



He loves his new presents, Thank you Peyton!


That night we decided to take Ryan to Winterhaven.  It's a big neighborhood with a bunch of lights.  They have a few drive-thru nights but I didn't want to drive, I wanted to walk!  We ate dinner and got dressed warm.  We had to stop at Circle K first to get some hot chocolate!



They had this really, really cool house there.  I had never seen it before.  It had lots of lights, music, and a water fountain thing.  The music, lights, and fountain all went together.  Ryan LOVED it.  He was sitting in his stroller for a little while, but he kept trying to dance so Tim took him out.  Every time a new song would start Ryan would throw his hands in the air and say "oooh!" and he would wiggle his whole body and kick his legs around.  He was also the first person to start clapping when a song ended.  There were maybe 6 or 7 songs, I'm not sure.  We stayed at this house and watched the lights for about 45 minutes because Ryan liked it so much. 




He looks so funny!  I had to wrap him up in two blankets to keep him warm.  He looks like he just has a head without a body. 



When we got home, I put Ryan to bed and he fell asleep within minutes.  Tim's mom came to pick up Tim and they headed to the airport. Tim's dad flew to Chicago to pick up Elyse so she could be here for Christmas this year.  The plane didn't arrive until 10:20pm so Ryan and I couldn't go =(  I went downstairs as soon as I heard them come in the door.  I was excited to see Elyse and she was excited to see me :)



On Saturday (Christmas Eve) we drove up to San Manuel to spend time with Tim's Dad's side of the family.  Before we left Ryan and Elyse played doll house.





Getting ready for bed so Santa can come. 



Christmas Morning...
Ryan's goodies from Santa.


Elyse's goodies from Santa.









Watching Elyse and Ryan open their presents made my heart smile.  They are the sweetest kids, I couldn't ask for anything better.  Elyse was smiling the whole time she opened her gifts and Ryan was saying "ooooooh."  Grandma & Papa H brought their presents to our house so the kids could open them on Christmas morning.

After the kids opened their presents we went to Grandma & Grandpa R's house.



Elyse & Kylie were having a big Barbie wedding with all the new barbies they got.


<3


I didn't take any pictures at Tim's parents house.  Boo.  We opened presents and then came home to eat lunch and put Ryan down for a nap.  During Ryan's nap Elyse, Tim and I played Clue.  I forgot how fun that game is!  I woke Ryan up at 4:30 so we could go back over to Tim's parents' house for turkey dinner.



Our Christmas was so much fun.  The kids got so much stuff thanks to all the wonderful people in our lives.  We are so blessed to have so many people who love our kids. 
Happy Birthday Jesus!


My parents came into town the day after Christmas.  The told us on Christmas evening they were coming over in the morning.  What a nice surprise!

Putting together Ryan's new rocking chair..



While the girls played Life.


Saying bye to Papa... feeling his whiskers.


Loving his new chair! 



Who says ball pits are for the babies?  Elyse loves it too!  There has too many ball fights in this house since Christmas.  Elyse, Tim & Ryan are throwing these things EVERYWHERE.




Tim & Elyse are at the movies right now on a Daddy/Daughter date.  Here they are before they left, and before I ran upstairs so I can finally update my blog!



I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their families<3


No comments:

Post a Comment