Thursday, December 15, 2011

Food

Always reading!  We read this book from Elyse all.the.time. 


Ryan has rice in his hair, on his tummy, and on the side of his nose.



Checking the temperature of the water.  He always watches mommy do it, so now he always does it too.

Pulling his blanket through the crib rails.  He's holding his yogurt cup.  Gross.  If I throw them away, he always digs them out.

PERFECT!  I always check on Ryan at night, what mom doesn't?  He wasn't quite sleeping yet, but he was excited to see me :)


Tomorrow is my last day of work until I get over 2 months off!  I am so SO excited to spend all day everyday with Ryan for over 2 months.  Love my baby.  Tomorrow is half day at school so we get out at 11:30.  I have everything ready for my sub.  The only thing I need to do before I leave tomorrow is turn in a copy of the kids' report cards to the principal (which are sitting nicely on my desk!) & write the first week of lesson plans for the long term sub.  My goal is to be out of work at (or before) 12:30 & rush home to snuggle with Ryan!




A year ago today was the day before Ryan turned 6 months old.  We gave him solids for the very first time.  Some people choose cake for their first half birthday- I chose carrots.  Ryan's first food was carrots because his cuzzies, Aiden & Rian, also had carrots for their first food. 







It's 9:00 at night, baby is sleeping, daddy is watching some boring history thing on tv, I'm going to take a bath and read my book, "Handle With Care" by Jodi Picoult.






1 comment:

  1. The picture of him checking the water made me laugh! Geez.. it doesn't even seem like that long ago he was trying his carrots.

    ReplyDelete