List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Be more respectful and appreciative of your parents- they would do anything for you.
2. Invest some money in more jeans and stop wearing those booty shorts.
3. Dance like nobody's watching! Seriously- I didn't love dancing until after high school.
4. Enjoy your family vacation to Hawaii a little more- It's a gorgeous place that you won't get to visit too often.
5. Do the things that make you happy, not what makes others happy.
6. Stop overanalyzing your relationships with people.
7. Don't let stupid stuff upset you, in the long run none of it matters.
8. You ARE skinny, stop trying to be even skinnier. Your weight is perfect.
9. Take your contacts out, they are ruining your eyeballs.
10. Love Life.
Goodness, that was difficult! I literally sat here sitting at my screen for like 10 minutes.