What are 5 passions you have?
1. My husband. I will admit that since we've had babies, it's hard for me to remember that my husband comes first. The bible talks about how your husband come before your children. How you raise your kids to be good people so they can grow up and have a family of their own. Your husband? He's the guy that sticks around til you're old and gray. I love my husband dearly. I am madly in love with him. Do I always show it? No. Do I always put him first? No. This is something that I need to work on. I need to be more passionate about putting him first.
2. My children. All 3 of them. My kids will always be provided for and loved. I want to give them a good life. They have everything they could ever need. But more than that, I want to be sure that I teach them family values, I want to teach them how to love and be respectful. I want to teach them to be goal oriented and hard working. It's a lot harder with Elyse because we don't get to see her very often. But she's our baby too, and when she's here we love them all the same.
3. Teaching. Besides being a mommy, I believe I was put here on Earth to teach. A lot of kids don't have stability and structure at home. The moment they walk through the classroom door in the morning, I give them stability, structure, love and an education.
4. Being the best "me" I can be. Everyone has so many roles in life. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a step mom, a friend, a best friend, a daughter in law, an aunt, a teacher, ... The list can just keep on going. I want to continually improve my role in every area. I am so blessed to have these people in my life and I want them to know it.
5. Remembering. I want to remember everything when it comes to these babies. That's why I have this blog, baby books, pictures and scrapbooks. I save silly things- if it has to do with Tim, Elyse, Ryan or Jake- I probably still have it, well the important stuff anyways.