Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was nice this year.   It was last year too :)  We woke up and got ready to go to church.  Somehow it took over an hour and a half to get ready.  Both babies were whiney.  Ryan was whining and then Jake was whining.  It doesn't exactly make it easy to straighten my hair or put make up on.

Both babies went to the nursery at church.  Ryan loves the play kitchen they have.  I'd love to make him one, but I just have no idea where I would put it.

After church, we went to Subway to get some lunch and Circle K for some sodas to take up to the mountain.  Ryan has never been to the mountain before.  While we were up there, I was wondering why we don't go up there more often.  It's so beautiful and peaceful.  Ryan loved it too.  He was trying so hard to walk around, but he kept falling and wanted up.  Then he wanted down (and then up again.)


I had to get a picture of Ryan's first kid's pack! He got strawberry milk, yogurt with granola, and a ham and cheese sandwich.




We enjoyed our time on the mountain, spent some time walking around, and had to come back home.  We were due to have dinner at Tim's sister's house at 5.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there, and especially to my own, who is the best mom out there.

1 comment:

  1. Did his kid pack come in that bag? Cool! I'm glad you had a happy Mother's day! You're my favorite mom... Besides my own. :)

    ReplyDelete