Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekly Dinner Menu

It's been a while since I've posted a dinner menu.  In fact I've been pretty lazy when it comes to cooking dinner.  Last night, I was browsing through Pinterest and found some new recipes that look delicious!  So I planned a few weeks of dinners & made up a grocery list. This morning when Tim woke up, we went to grocery shopping and crossed everything off of our list. 
 
Monday
 
Crock Pot Chicken Terriyaki-
This one doesn't go to a website but the recipe is below in the caption "1lb chicken (sliced, cubed or however), 1c chicken broth, 1/2c terriyaki or soy sauce, 1/3c brown sugar, 3minced garlic cloves"
 
 
Tuesday
 
 
 
Wednesday
 
 
 
Thursday
Tim's birthday- Out to dinner with the family
 
 
Friday
 
 
 
Saturday
Chili Cheese Dogs
 
Sunday
Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! For potato soup, the best ever is the baked potato recipe Becca gave me! And its super easy too! Make sure to get it from her! :)

    ReplyDelete