Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 308



We had a few things to do in the early afternoon.  Ryan didn't wake up til a few minutes after noon today.  Geez.  I kept checking on him to make sure that he was breathing.  He was :)  After our errands, we took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch.  We love that place.  It has the best pizza.  Elyse played some games and we all ate pizza.

When Elyse was cashing in her tickets- she got Ryan this little alien thing.  He was chewing on his head when I noticed he had blood around his mouth.  I took him to the bathroom to clean him up.  His 5th tooth had poped through and that's why his gum was bleeding.  5 teeth!  I can't believe my baby already has his fifth tooth.

After Ryan went to bed, Elyse and I played with her doll house, played board games, and made some cookies with her Easy Bake Oven.

2 comments:

  1. Why is he sleeping so much?! Oh my goodness! That's a lot of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He went like a week sleeping past 10:45. Maybe he's growing. But today he was back to his normal 8:30!

    ReplyDelete