Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 348


This morning, at 9:15am, we had our ultrasound.  I was so nervous it was really hard to sleep.  Boy or girl?  We didn't know.  Tim & Elyse both wanted a boy.  I didn't care what it was.  I would be happy with either.  The ultrasound tech was showing us every part of the baby's body.  Some hard to tell, some were just so perfect.  She told us he was 11oz.  Then she said, "Did you want to find out what it is?" & Tim said "It's a boy!" He could tell right away, just like he did with Ryan.  We are having a baby boy :)  We are so excited.  I said "I didn't want a boy, I don't like any other boy names!"  Which is my only concern.  I really don't like any other boy names.  Ryan Michael is perfect and I have no clue on what to name this boy.  I just can't believe we're going to have two little monkeys running around the house.  Life will never be boring :)


I told everyone at work!


Ryan and I before work this morning.  We're both so sleepy.

When I got off of work, mom and Ryan were waiting in the lobby for me.  She always does that.  It's nice to walk home with them. Ryan had on some new shoes!  So cute. She got him a few things at Target, a new plate set, some disposable place mats and a new sippy too!  She got the new baby a monkey sleeper.  It's so cute. I can't believe Ryan used to wear size newborn.

Today was a good, good day.














& some pictures of me with my baby girl.  Just because I miss her so much.






1 comment:

  1. You dont even look pregnant in that picture! Get a big belly already!!

    ReplyDelete