Friday, September 30, 2011

Pregnancy (the second time around)


I was exactly 5 months pregnant in this picture.  It was September 3rd, and I was 21w6d.  Would you like to see me 5 months pregnant with Ryan??



This one was on Feb 9, 2010, again at 21w6d.


I think within the last 2 weeks I officially have a baby belly.  Not just looking like I ate too much, or a little chunky at night, but a full on baby belly!  People have started noticing my belly.  Last Thursday when we got Ryan's haircut was the first time someone asked me if I was expecting!  It made me happy.  I remember the first time a stranger asked me if I was pregnant with Ryan, I was 23w6d.  Is it weird that I remember that?  I remember the dates of everything.  It was the day before Rodeo Break at my school.  Tim's mom & I went to JoAnn to look at fabric and I found a pillow identical to the boppy pillow, used my 40% off coupon and only paid about $8!  People are nuts for spending $30+ for the brand name pillows.  We went to Jack In The Box after and the lady who took our order was the one who asked me if I was pregnant.  I got excited then too.

So, here I am on Monday at 25w1d. 

I love my belly.  After I had Ryan I was a little sad I didn't have a baby belly anymore.

When I was pregnant with Ryan, I would spend hours on the computer looking up carseats, crib sheets, baby toys, strollers, clothes, well just EVERYTHING.  Loni & I would send links back and forth of different things we liked.  Which crib did we want to get?  What did we want to put on our babies walls?  We looked at and talked about it all.  It's awesome to be pregnant the same time as one of your friends!  I spent so much time walking up and down the baby aisles at Target.  I bought diapers and clothes.  Have I mentioned that I have NOT had to buy diapers in over a year??  I bought a few extra pack of newborn diapers when Ryan was born because Ryan was in them until he was 2m old and someone told me not to buy too many because you never know how long they will be in them.  I was THAT obsessed with having everything.  I only bought wipes for the first time since Ryan's been born about 2 months ago.

I am so much more relaxed this time around.  I didn't cry the day my favorite jeans got too tight like I did with Ryan.  I don't hate watching my weight go up at my check ups.  I eat whatever I want, okay okay- I did that with Ryan too. I love that I already have (almost) everything I need for this baby.  Except diapers, pacifiers, bottle lines, just small things.

Guess how many days left I have until my due date?  100!  ONE HUNDRED!



Lastly, go check out Loni's blog and enter to win a FREE miracle blanket.  ((Or don't so I have more of a chance at winning!))

3 comments:

  1. I love your belly and I loved being pregnant with you. maybe our next babies we will be pregnant again. Winter 2012/13?

    I have some bottle liners I can send you. What pacis are you going to use? I just realized I havent even looked at your registry. Im going to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're every woman's pregnant dream! So cute and tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    cotton sheets

    ReplyDelete