Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day this year was nothing special, but it was nice to spend it with my three most favorite people in the world. <3  I dressed myself and the boys in Valentine's Day colors. 




After Ryan's nap I remembered he had a suit!  I made him wear it for the rest of the day, he was sooo cute.  I couldn't stop staring at him.  Handsome little man.




Jake's first smile on camera :)



We made daddy a picture using Ryan's handprints and Jake's feetprint.  I had this handprint kit I got from my baby shower with Ryan- I finally had him do it!  Geez.  I have an extra so I still need to do Jake's.  We ran a few errands.  Then I came home and made pizza for the boys!  Too bad I couldn't have any.  Boo.  I had chicken and rice soup instead.





This is the picture Ryan painted last week before he started eating the paint.




My friend, Christine came over today with her two kids.  Her daughter, Hannah, was in my class two years ago.  Hannah brought Valentine's for us :)  Mine is hanging on the fridge.  Soo cute.



Talked to my mom today.  My dad had a candle lit dinner for her when she got home &&& homemade chocolate dipped strawberries!

I hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day with their families too.  Happy Valentine's Day!



I had to come back and edit this- Ryan got is 9th tooth yesterday!  Bottom left.  He's going to look funny w/ three on the bottom until the bottom right pops through.

3 comments:

  1. awe. ryan looks SO cute in that suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awee ryan....hes so sweet. And it made me smile that jake had his shirt on i got him! too bad you didnt text me a pic of him in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your Dad did that for your Mom- sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete