Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy :)

 I found a few pictures on my memory card that I wanted to share.

Looved this night.  Ryan must have sat in my lap for about 20 mintues with both of his blankies and 2 milk cups while we read book after book after book.  My kind of night!

I usually give Ryan oatmeal and fruit for breakfast.  & I always feed it to him.  I decided that it's time he eats it himself.  Well- he had a few bites and then started playing with it so I took over.  Plus- breakfast with Ryan is one of my favorites, so I was happy to feed him :)

This is Jake last night.  He slept from about 5:30-10:30 last night and I was missing him!   I was happy he woke up so I could get in some snuggles and smiles before I went to bed.


& Lastly, the person I love most in this world celebrated his 31st birthday today.


We went out to dinner with the family.  & now he wants me to watch a movie with him.  I am so not a movie person, too long and not much excitement- I'd rather watch Real Housewives or Teen Mom! ha.  But it's his birthday & that's what he wants so that's what he gets.  Happy Birthday!


Enter to win a personalized book at Baby P Makes Three.

Enter to win a Barney DVD pack at The Mommyhood Chronicles (& then send it to Ryan!)


No comments:

Post a Comment