Monday, October 8, 2012

Show & Tell; The "If" Game




1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you would change about it?

This one is a little hard.. obviously I have 3 days that are pretty amazing.  My wedding day & the birth of my sons.  If I had to pick one, I would choose the day that Jakey was born.  My wedding was already perfect and so was Ryan's birth.  I would go back to the day I had Jake so that I could enjoy it a little more.  I went through almost my entire labor at my house trying to pretend my contractions weren't the real deal.  By the time we got to the hospital and checked in, it was already time to deliver the baby.  I would go back in time and check into the hospital a little earlier so that I could have relaxed a little more and had time to take it all in.  Time to prepare myself a little more mentally and enough time to have gotten that epidural!

2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.

I think Giuliana Rancic is an amazing woman, she's beautiful, successfull, and funny.

3. If you won the lottery, tell us would take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?

If I won the lottery I would probably take it out as one lump sum.  I would quit working for a few years so I could enjoy my time with my babies before they went off to school.  I would go back to teaching once they were both in school.  I would not want to reveal who I was... weird.  Some things I would spend my money on... I would pay off all of our debt, including student loans.  I would buy both Tim & I bigger cars so we would have enough room for another baby.  I would buy a bigger house and buy all the things I wanted to make the inside my dream house.  I would put money away into our savings account, as well as money for Elyse, Ryan, and Jake.  I would take Tim to Europe- since he's been talking about wanting to go for years!

4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.



We would move to Georgia.  Tim & I have been talking about moving to Georgia for a little while.  I think the only thing keeping us in Arizona is the fear of the unknown.  I think Tim would jump at the opportunity to go.. but it would be too hard for me to leave my parents & Rebecca and her babies.

5. If you could have one magic power, what would be and what would you do with it?

I would have the power to teleport people.  I would bring Elyse to Tucson every week.  I miss my baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could move somewhere on the east coast too! But I could never take the kids away from our parents. And I'd miss you guys.... Unless we moved together! :)

    ReplyDelete