Friday, November 2, 2012

JTR- 10 Months!

[10.30.12]
 
Jake is now 10 months old.  10 months.  That means in 2 months my baby will be a year old.  I thought life with Ryan flew by.. Life with Jakey is 10 times faster.
 
We have done some fun things during your 10th month of life.  We played a lot.  I held you even more than we played.  You want to be held all the time.  Daddy says that I don't even notice I'm holding you half the time and that you're now just a part of my body.  Which is true.  I am such a pro at doing everything with one hand... cook dinner, vacuum, sweep and mop.
 
You are a speedy crawler.  Especially when I leave the room.  Even if you don't see me walk out, you have this 6th sense and can crawl into the room I am in.
 
You reach your little arms at me when I come home from work or when I'm standing in front of you.  You're starting to eat more.  You like to feed yourself, but you're still getting the hang of finger foods.  You usually just feed yourself puffs or little crunchies.  I've given you rice, macaroni noodles, and little pieces of bread.  Just like Ryan, I am paranoid to feed your table foods.. but I am getting better.  I'm trying to let you have little tastes of what I am eating.
 
 
 
 
Sometimes I can't believe that just a few months ago you were such a grumpy baby.  You have grown into the sweetest most laid back little guy.  Your personality is starting to shine through.  You are much more reserved and serious that Ryan.  Ryan was always babbling and giggling.  You're more quiet.  You are an observer.  You sit back and just watch everything that is going on around you.
 
You don't talk too much.  Sometimes you let our a loud, wild squeal.  When you do, you always smile and the same sound comes out of Ryan's mouth right after you finish.

 
Speaking of Ryan, he is absolutely crazy about you.  He loves you so much.  When you guys are in different rooms, he's always looking for you.  Most of the times, "Jakey" is the first word out of his mouth in the mornings.
 
Ryan loves to feed you with a spoon when he seems momma feeding you.  I hope you guys will always be the best of friends.

 
 
As each month passes, more memories are made and I love you more and more with each passing day.  I could never picture our family without you.  You give the best hugs and have the sweetest smile.  We are so blessed to have you.



 
 
Here is your big brother, Ryan, when he was 10 months old (4.16.11.)  Momma got pregnant with you the day Ryan turned 10 months!
 

 
Both you & Ryan bring so much meaning, so much love, and so much happiness into Momma & Daddy's life.  We love you both so much.
 
Happy 10 months, Jake Tyler!
 
 

1 comment: