Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Citrus Lane- July 2013 review

It's that time of the month again!! Our Citrus Lane box arrived on the 17th!. This will be our 7th box.
 



 
For anyone who does not know, Citrus Lane is a subscription box service for babies/toddlers/kids from birth to age 5. Basically, you will receive a surprise box filled with 4-5 (mom approved, top of the line) items tailored to your little ones age.



You can get boxes on a month to month basis for $25/month.. or you can a 6 month subscription for $21 a month! When I signed up, I put in my little one's name, birthday, and gender to ensure that Ryan would receive a box especially made for him.
 


Citrus Lane ships their boxes from California on the 15th of every month and arrive on your doorstep between the 17th and 22nd of every month. Did I mention that you also receive free shipping?!

Here we go! Our box is for a 37m old boy.  As always, Ryan loves when he gets his boxes.  He's starting to ask for them more and more.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 
 
1. Dried Bananas from Just Tomatoes Tomatoes ($1.25)
As usual, the food item was the first to go.  Ryan shared his snack with his 18m old brother.  They gobbled them right up.


 
 
2. Decorate-Your-Own-Racecar from Melissa & Doug - $5.02
This was Ryan's favorite item in the box.  At 3 years old, he loves crafting, painting, and cars, so this item was perfect. I supervised, but he was able to paint the car by himself.. momma just helped glue the wheels on.
 

 
 
3.  Cool It Buddy Instant Cold Pack from Me4Kidz ($2.99)
These ice packs freeze/chill instantly when you activate them with a firm shake.  This pack of two is a one time use only cold pack.  I already put them in the diaper bag since I have two boys who are prone to getting hurt at the park or wherever else we may go.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4 & 5. Bynto and Dishwaser-Safe Sticker Set from Goodbyn ($9.50 & $3.50)
Another container- but I love containers and pouches and all that stuff that you can take with you on-the-go.  The purpose of this Bynto, is that it is three different compartments in one, designed so that the food in them will never touch (for those picky eaters.)  It also has a little handle at the top.  With it, is two sheets of dishwasher safe stickers to decorate your bynto or any other snack cup for your child.  The kids are able to customize their containers as they choose.
 
 
 
 5. Postagram from Sincerely Inc. - $10
 
 

 
  My step daughter just sent me this picture this morning!  These Postagrams are an app in your smartphone that let's your customize your own postcards with words and pictures. I was SUPER excited about these because my little lady lives 1,700 miles away and this was a perfect way for the boys to send her mail!!! We got 10 free Postagrams in our box and I also reviewed 3 free when I signed up!



 
We LOVED this box! There was something in it we all could enjoy. The value was about $32. We got this box for free through referral credits so THANK YOU! Would you like to try out Citrus Lane? You can get your first box for only $15 by clicking the link Citrus Lane Sign up. You will get $10 off your first box and I will get $10 off my next order!



Do you already subscribe to Citrus Lane? Share your review link with me so I can read your review!


No comments:

Post a Comment