Monday, July 1, 2013

Family Date 2- Bagels & a Movie

[6.25.13]
 
Bagels & Movies
(I got both of these gift cards from the kids in my class during teacher appreciation weeks, thanks girls!)
 
For our next date, we were going to drop off the boys with Auntie Caitlyn.  They are both too small to sit through an actual movie & I didn't want my noisy kids ruining other people's movie experience.  Plus, I know Elyse likes some time with us by herself.  This summer, I have taken both of the kids to the free summer movies, but there are a ton of other small kids making plenty of annoying noises so my kids are able to fit right in when they don't feel like sitting anymore :)
 
 
 
This was the second time in three years I forgot sippy cups!  On the way there, we had to stop at Target to pick up some cups for the boys and a half gallon of milk.
 
Ryan's new seat!!!  I love it!!
 
Ryan was so excited to go to Aunt Caitlyn's house.. he talked about her the whole way there!  After we dropped the kids off, Tim, Elyse, and I went to a bagel shop and got some bagels.  It's been years since I have gone to a little bagel shop.
 
 
 
 
 
After breakfast, we went to the theater to see Monsters University.  I've only seen Monsters, Inc. once and it was right after it came out and I had rented it from Blockbuster.  Elyse was super excited about the movie.. and I'll admit, I was too. 
 
The movie was a little long for a kid movie, so I'm glad we didn't bring the boys.  Plus it was super cute & we all loved it!
 
 
 
 
& one last picture of Ryan from that night at his gym class.
 
He loves the parachute :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment