Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Yuma County Fair

We took Ryan to the fair a couple months before he turned two.  We took Jake too but he sat in a stroller the whole time because he was only 3.5 months old and he pretty much slept the whole time.  I love seeing Ryan's little giggle- so I've been looking forward to taking him again.  We tried taking the boys to the fair they have here but there just isn't that many rides that they were able to ride and it was just disappointing.  We probably won't be taking them back until they are both older.

My mom bought fair tickets for all of the grand babies to go and have fun- but the oldest one didn't want to go, and Aiden & Rian only went one time.  So that left Ryan  and Jake with a bunch of tickets.. and that was okay with me.  We were able to go three times.  We went the first night we got into town and my mom met us there.  We stayed for a little while but it was already pretty late when we got into town.






We also went during the day with Aiden & Rian.  My kids rode their first roller coaster!  I thought for sure that Jake would be terrified but nope!  Jake has the best fair ride face.  He keeps the straightest face so we couldn't tell if he was having fun or not!









The last time we went- I convinced my dad to come too!  Dad is more of a homebody but I can usually get him to come to stuff when it comes to Ryan and Jake.  The kids love pushing all of the buttons on the cars that  make the most obnoxious sounds- oh well, they are having fun!





Lastly- one of my favorite pictures from our long weekend- all the Grandbabies at Grandma & Grandpa's house.  They don't know how lucky they are to have each other so close.









No comments:

Post a Comment