Monday, June 9, 2014

Grandma's Birthday at the Lake

Last year, we all decided to go to the lake for my mom's birthday.  It was so fun that we decided we would make it an annual tradition.  We were missing a few people.  Elyse had 5 snow days from school this year, so she wasn't able to make it.  My brother, Steven, had to work so him and Rebecca & baby Asher weren't going to come up either.  They were only going to come up for the day on my mom's actual birthday, June 8th.  Aiden and Rian were still there!  My parent's stayed in their trailer and Tim & I had a little trailer that they have at the lake.

As always, the lake was so much fun.  Tim doesn't enjoy laying out all day in the sun as much as I do, but I'm trying to make sure that the kids to!  Our 3 days there were spend soaking up some sun, making sand castles, and eating lots of junk.  What could possibly be better?  Now time for some big time picture over load.























Mom, you are the most amazing person, mother, wife, daughter, and grandmother.  I could never have anything better than you.  I love you so much.  Happy birthday!




















No comments:

Post a Comment